Why do I practice estate planning and elder law?
I focus my law practice on estate planning, elder law, asset protection, and probate. I have been licensed to practice law since 1996, and I have extensive experience in wills, trusts, and estates. I have represented clients at all levels of federal courts including District Courts, Courts of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court, and at all levels of Texas courts. I operate a full-service estate planning and elder law firm and endeavor to provide peace of mind to our clients and their families. Before practicing law, I was an electrical engineer from 1986 to 1996 involved in system operations and planning of electrical power distribution and transmission systems at Houston Lighting & Power Company. I have been a Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas since 1990.
What makes my law firm particularly suited to help you resolve your estate planning and elder law matters?
- Extensive Experience Handling Estate Planning & Elder Law Cases
- Rated 10.0 out of 10.0 on AVVO
- Recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Committed to putting our clients’ needs first
- Dedicated Estate Planning & Elder Law Practice focused on helping clients in their hour of need
My law firm has handled cases in the following areas:
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Incapacity Planning
- Estate & Probate Administrators
- Long-Term Care & Medicaid Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Firearm Trusts
How will you be treated by me?
In my practice, we believe each family is unique and that your family dynamics and personal circumstances should be carefully considered when designing your plan. Our goal is to understand your concerns, your goals, and your family’s needs. Our caring and compassionate approach to these important matters will allow you to comfortably explore your options and make informed decisions.
We provide quality and personalized estate plans which provide families the levels of protection which meet their individual needs. We consistently strive to maintain a highest levels of customer service by remaining attentive to your needs. Our law firm realizes that clients entrust us with matters that are most important to them.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - Member
- Austin Power Squadron - Member
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association - Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas - Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Capitol Area Council - Asst. Scoutmaster